TRAT - The Race Against Time
TRAT (The Race Against Time) embodies the iconic 'End to End' that every great cyclist wants to complete. It is the ultimate charity challenge endurance event.
We at Bishop Simeon Trust offer you the
shortest, fully supported charity
Lands End to John O Groats (LEJOG) cycle ride.
874 miles in only 6 days!
Cycling the length of the country 'End to End' is an outstanding achievement and we at Bishop Simeon Trust want to make your charity challenge event the very best experience for you, one that you will remember for the rest of your life. We want you to enjoy your ride as you help raise vital funds for the work of Bishop Simeon Trust.
What we offer:
- Fully supported ride
- Accommodation and food organised and provided for you
- Fully equipped support team with you all the way.
- Training schedule and pre trip support
- Fundraising support
- Shortest fully supported charity LEJOG 6 day ride meaning you only need 1 week of holiday from work
- Training rides
- Experienced riders and dedicated support team
- A wealth of experience as we are in our 15th year of successful rides.
How you can help?
If you would like to support BSTrust there are a number of ways to do so: