Raise money for Charity : donate now
Whether you are an individual, group or business who wants to make a difference and raise money for charity, there are lots of ways to get involved.
Your money make a real difference :
- £6.80 pays for a Home Based Carer to visit a family infected or affected by HIV/AIDS weekly.
- £30 feeds 150 children a 2 course meal
- £77 pays for a Child Care Advocate to visit up to 12 child or granny headed households weekly.
- 87p in every £1 goes directly to support our work in South Africa
Join £6.8O Campaign
Think Differently – Be the Change. Donate ‘your change’ or more to the work of BST.
1000 supporters @ £6.80 a month = £80,000 for our OVC programme
Fancy an easy life? Payroll giving is a tax-efficient and easy way to give a regular gift to Bishop Simeon Trust. Your donation is taken from your salary before tax is deducted, meaning it costs you less to give more. For example, a £10 donation will cost you just £8, or even less if you are a higher rate taxpayer. You can give as much or as little as you would like and you can change this amount at any time.
Getting started : Ask your organisation's HR/Payroll Department if they run a payroll giving scheme. If they do, simply complete our Payroll Giving Authorisation form and return it to them, and they will do the rest. If they don't run a scheme, ask them to contact us to find out how easy it is to set one up.
Become a regular giving and see the difference an ongoing commitment makes.
Leave a gift in your will
A legacy is a donation that almost everyone can make.
Leaving a legacy to BST or making a tribute in memory of a loved one is a wonderful way of helping us continue to support some of the most vulnerable children and families living in South Africa.
- Challenges facing orphans and vulnerable children at school. 23-Jun-2014
- The Impact of HIV AIDS on families in South Africa 24-Mar-2014
- Overcoming leads to motivation. Meet Emmah 19-Feb-2014